Aw, so teeny!  I do like beardies, I used to look after my friends when she went away, he was awesome even though he was such a grump xD

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, myrasosweet said:

Funny how weightless he is. He looks so much heavier than 16 grams. Callisto has 10 grams on him! 

Lol! He's just really long I guess, a huge part of him is his tail and his tummy/torso area is quite flat. I'm estimating he is only about a month old. Too young to be sold, way too fragile. PetSmart made me sign so many things before purchasing him- it was like adopting a child O.o 

3 minutes ago, blue said:

Aw, so teeny!  I do like beardies, I used to look after my friends when she went away, he was awesome even though he was such a grump xD

This one is young and is quite alert. He enjoys sunbathing and sits under his heat lamp all day. A lady told me to take him out and play with him a lot so he won't be antisocial when he's older :D I'm hoping that someone will help me care for him if I ever leave for vacation. So far, he's been sitting at the top of his log thing all morning. 

KJ6r6Xq.jpg

Those legs oml

• Like 1

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee a baby!! Doesn't look too bad for a pet store beardie actually, legs and tail look good, no missing toes, super cuuuutee :D 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Anna said:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee a baby!! Doesn't look too bad for a pet store beardie actually, legs and tail look good, no missing toes, super cuuuutee :D 

Yeah I saw a few with kinks in their tails and missing toes. This one doesn't seem to have any injuries actually.

He was on my arm asleep and just randomly jumped off. Luckily he landed on his tummy- gave me a heart attack. He's just sitting there now like, "What are you looking at?" 

• Like 2

@Buzzcargo don't feel bad.

I can't go to the grocery store without buying a few packages or oreo cookies :-) he he

in fact, one time  i went to the store JUST for oreo cookies!! he he

i'm no longer allowed to go grocery shopping by myself..........

and i LOVE how you come home with "unnecessary items"...

i've done a lot of that in my day.... i''ve gotten better though!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kmeier2017 said:

@Buzzcargo don't feel bad.

I can't go to the grocery store without buying a few packages or oreo cookies :-) he he

in fact, one time  i went to the store JUST for oreo cookies!! he he

i'm no longer allowed to go grocery shopping by myself..........

and i LOVE how you come home with "unnecessary items"...

i've done a lot of that in my day.... i''ve gotten better though!

I always come home with something I don't need lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Buzzcargo said:

I always come home with something I don't need lol

Me 2............

some weeks its oreos, some weeks it's those individual pies, sometimes i get myself one of those mini cartons of ice cream....but MOST of the time it's oreos!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) i think i'm addicted to oreos.........

ha.... @myrasosweet i just remembered your cat is named oreo.......

• Like 3

Just weighed the little guy this morning after he went to the bathroom- 17 grams. I was so excited because he gained 1 gram of weight. He really loves kale, silly little bugger.

• Like 3

I had some photos and I just had to share them xD IMG_7177.thumb.JPG.8df6662735403bd4c23b060ae5d89a6d.JPG

Kale time!

IMG_7192.thumb.JPG.6255ba3162a7b76e2b8a43dbcbe4e7bf.JPG

17 grams :D IMG_7196.thumb.JPG.42b303d9e7476e3a086d9f88f4c96408.JPG

Basking in the sun! 

I think he is starting to shed as well, the tip of his nose is whiteish grey and is slowly spreading upwards. 

• Like 3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

Please read and indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Guidelines and our Privacy Policy