Sign in to follow this  
mhfurgason

Bluebonnet time in Texas...

And since I couldn't take Mishka out to a field and I can't pick them to put behind her tank, I was forced to take the dog. This is Ch. Lazy C Fast N Furious CD RE UR1 RL1 better known as Flitzer.

bluebonnets-9768.jpg

bluebonnets-9779.jpg

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, tanki60o said:

Lol that could very well be used as a professional background picture xD it's so perfect.

Thanks! I'm a fine art photographer as well as a dog trainer so they came together nicely here even though these are more snapshots for fun than art. Here's a sample of my "real" photography. It's a little different.

edges-3.jpg

downtown-3.jpg

statefarmscool001.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kmeier2017 said:

@mhfurgason what kind of camera do you use??

My cameras aren't very high quality ones. My DLSR that I took the dog pics with is just the Canon Rebel Ti with the stock lens. The trees were taken with a Canon S100, a high end point and shoot. The more you learn about cameras, the more you'll be able to do more with what you have so just take photos as though you were doing them professionally- settings, processing software and printing- and it will make a difference. Of course, good cameras do do a better job overall and I often rent one when I'm shooting an event.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GingerFish said:

Gorgeous pictures and dog! Lots of letters after his name - what titles does he have?

The Ch is for breed champion, the typical "dog show" event like you see at Westminster but the others are performance titles- Companion Dog for obedience, Rally Excellent for Rally in the AKC and the others are for Rally in other venues. In May she starts competing for the next obedience title (CDX) and will get her Trick Dog title. She's also trained in agility and flyball but I only have so much money and time to compete so those will have to wait until we're done with the others. She's only 3 years old so we have time.

• Like 3

Some had mentioned taking a video of Mishka, slowing it down and adding classical music. I had already done something like that for Flitzer and her little trick video that I made.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GingerFish said:

Has she done the "find the rat in the hay bales" event?

She has done Barn Hunt but only for fun. She is quite a mouser but it's another one we don't have time to do.

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

Please read and indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Guidelines and our Privacy Policy