Sign in to follow this  
Buzzcargo

Shedding

awwww..

:-) that sounds so gross, but so cool at the same time

@Buzzcargo i bet she was telling you that now she is happier now that she is done shedding her arms :-) he he he...

i wonder what that process is like for the animal...does it hurt??? or is it just annoying????

hmmmmmmm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kmeier2017 said:

awwww..

:-) that sounds so gross, but so cool at the same time

@Buzzcargo i bet she was telling you that now she is happier now that she is done shedding her arms :-) he he he...

i wonder what that process is like for the animal...does it hurt??? or is it just annoying????

hmmmmmmm

It apparently is very itchy and stressful for them :( she stopped eating for a bit because of it, always scratching on the wood. They're usually in bad moods when they shed. I don't think it hurts though, it's just itchy and annoying. I don't know we can't ask them! 

• Like 3

@Buzzcargo I get the same feeling from patients in the hospital some times. I will tell them who I am and what I am there for and ask to borrow a finger to check their oxygen levels and they proceed to show me the middle finger. O.o My response is, well that finger works just as good as the others and then I'll stick the pulse ox probe on and get my number. xD

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Buzzcargo said:

It apparently is very itchy and stressful for them :( she stopped eating for a bit because of it, always scratching on the wood. They're usually in bad moods when they shed. I don't think it hurts though, it's just itchy and annoying. I don't know we can't ask them! 

LOL..

i'd imagine then it's probably like after we get a REALLY bad sunburn and for the first few days after we are achy and sore and scratchy and it just is NOT fun....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ShawnInfirmity said:

@Buzzcargo I get the same feeling from patients in the hospital some times. I will tell them who I am and what I am there for and ask to borrow a finger to check their oxygen levels and they proceed to show me the middle finger. O.o My response is, well that finger works just as good as the others and then I'll stick the pulse ox probe on and get my number. xD

Good for you!! he he he

when i had my c-section my OR nurse put the pulse ox thing on my middle finger right away :-) he he he..

when i had my spinal fusion back in 2003 they didn't put any monitors on me or hook me to any IV's until AFTER they put me to sleep...i guess they do that with pediatric patients???

12 minutes ago, Buzzcargo said:

Um what is she doing xDxD IMG_8059.thumb.JPG.e6f9a0a97ae4103478e9eeadff8ee974.JPGIMG_8058.thumb.JPG.05567ddd41878eacad18f5628f2a360f.JPG

She's like holding on to the edge of the wood with her legs oml 

She's doing the "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD" thing from the movie TITANIC! ha ha ha

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Buzzcargo said:

Um what is she doing xDxD IMG_8059.thumb.JPG.e6f9a0a97ae4103478e9eeadff8ee974.JPGIMG_8058.thumb.JPG.05567ddd41878eacad18f5628f2a360f.JPG

She's like holding on to the edge of the wood with her legs oml 

Practicing modeling for the cover of teen vogue

• Like 5

Did someone say shedding? I had this baked potato in my hand and I happened to capture a photo of this horror. Nigredo, my 100 lb fat Labrador mix has begun to shed. This came from two brush strokes. I can't even tell you how much the vacuum hates me right now.

IMG_20170410_202236.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, GingerFish said:

Too bad labs can't shed like lizards - itchy for a few days then you find a dog-shaped fur coat on the floor and a super happy lab in his shiny summer coat!

He's half lab and half great Pyrenees. The fluff is real!

• Like 4

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

Please read and indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Guidelines and our Privacy Policy