myrasosweet

Oreo - water loving kitten

I do not know. I do not drink water (somehow I am still alive) and I suspect that he has seen my dad take bottles from these and began to connect things. We've returned to destroyed packages and multiple water bottles removed and damaged and water all over. Did not take a genius to know who did it. Dad set this here earlier and removed a bottle from it. He forgets the cat will mess with it. I was lucky to catch him and move the case before he got his kitty paws on a few bottles.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, tanki60o said:

Why not? :P 

I do not like the way it tastes. I semi recently had a complex UTI and kidney infection. I need to drink more water but its really hard for me. I've been trying flavored seltzer water for starters. Hoping maybe it migrates to regular water. I am surprised with the high sodium content that's in my diet and the lack of water, I don't have high blood pressure at all. 

• Like 2

The lady at the hospital told me that I should pee every 3-4 hours even if I don't feel like I need to go. Apparently it's good for your kidneys and stuff. Lol I don't do it though. I'm working on it!

• Like 1

Oreo is adorable!

I have to keep the water dish in the tub. One of my cats loves to dump it out and watch the water run, lol, not so good on the floor. The tub has a bad drip, so sometimes he tries to bite the drips. lol! 

Have you tried drinking distilled water? I can't drink the well water here, and it's $.88 a gal at Wal-Mart.

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

Please read and indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Guidelines and our Privacy Policy