Sign in to follow this  
GingerFish

Uniclife Air Pump 4 Watt 4-LPM 2 Outlets

Got this on amazon couple weeks ago and I'm really happy with it. 

Uniclife Aquarium 2 Outlets Air Pump 4 Watt 4-LPM Adjustable Flow Rate Oxygen Pump for 20-100 Gallon Fish Tank Hydroponic Systems https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N7GUPXC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_XSM.ybYASK917

its small and very quiet. Two outlets so 2 lpm each and adjustable to some extent - turning the knob makes a difference but you can't turn the airflow way down. So far so good!

• Like 4

I bought Two Boyu "silent" pumps. Both of which could be heard from the room across the Hallway, because of their massive vibrations! Even if on Filter foam!!

I have two of them to give away (Each can do four "air lines")!!!

My replacements were two  Eheim pumps, one of which was faultless as expected from a German company!

Then  one of them started to shed the plastic holders, or the magnetic arms from the springs. Making a loud noise. (Maybe I unwittingly ran it without the load??)

Had I had my receipt, I would have complained, but I lost them! (Superglue and tape fixed the noisy one, thus far....

I could not recommend them highly enough. But they are not the cheapest. And everything has the odd fail?

Just my opinion!

• Like 4

Never seen one rated for such a wide tank size. 20-100 gallons. Interesting. But I'm really loving this grammar... 

"Ultra silent, Minimum 25dB (sound like rusting leaves, ticking watch) in lowest flow rate."

SOUND(s) like RUSTING(lol) leaves IN(on?) lowest flow rate. 

• Like 2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

Please read and indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Guidelines and our Privacy Policy