Sign in to follow this  
myrasosweet

Dude...

Nigredo does this nuisance barking sometimes. He will hear something irrelvant (in this case a neighbor's car door) and just barks. This can be in the middle of the night sometimes etc. It's a booming annoying bark. This time I was just messing with him because he was being annoying. 

• Like 5

Ugh yeah :/ My dog barks at like leaves flying in the wind, like, really? She watches the trees through the windows and when the wind blows the tree she barks at them...

• Like 1

Harley is a bit of a pest for barking sometimes, he'll bark at the sound of car doors, cars driving past the house, people walking past the house, people talking outside, other dogs barking, etc, etc.  Basically he's annoyed that other people try to exist.  It's lucky we live in such a quiet area or he'd be non-stop!  And when I tell him enough, he just grumbles really quietly to himself 9_9

He's a grumpy old man in the body of a small fluffy dog.

• Like 4

My dog has never barked inside - my wife denies ever hearing him bark. He is a Springer Spaniel we think, and has a very "unmanly" bark, unlike Nigredo. Maybe that is why he saves it for when he is outside??

He is more of a "Yapper" than a barker, but for some reason there is a bush at the back of the house that he loves to stick his head in an woof - I suspect that a hare or a rabbit used to, or maybe still does frequent the spot.

Haven't seen too many rabbits in the garden since he arrived, come to think of it....

• Like 2

On 5/7/2017 at 5:09 PM, myrasosweet said:

Nigredo does this nuisance barking sometimes. He will hear something irrelvant (in this case a neighbor's car door) and just barks. This can be in the middle of the night sometimes etc. It's a booming annoying bark. This time I was just messing with him because he was being annoying. 

LOL..

my neighbors dogs are the same..

bark for no reason at all......

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

Please read and indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Guidelines and our Privacy Policy