Ian

Hello

Folks, sorry I have not been around lately - I have still been checking in occasionally, but I have no issues with my fish and nothing to suggest on any sickness forum.

Time is "running out" here, if you know what I mean. So- busy caring and minding!

So pleased you folks are still dropping by!

I'll be around more when I have more free time, which I expect soon enough, or a fish problem, which I hope not.

I know that sounds the wrong way around maybe, but some things are unavoidable, such as most fish issues, but other things are going to happen!

I realise that likely few folks have missed me anyhoo, but again I am happy you folks are still around.

Wife was given 2 to 5 months, 5 months ago, and callous though this may sound, I awake every morning, and she is still breathing.

C**p. (Like a poo if you are not familiar over there)

What a BAS***** I must be!!!! But we can easily assess the quality of life of our dog, cat, goldfish, whatever and decide to euthanize, but not a loved one. That is a bit perplexing. But no quality of life for a human is not relevant apparently????  Barely ambulant -no balance, little ability to communicate and declining comprehension. Add onto that little or no memory, and you may understand "CR**" every morning.?

It would be better all round at this point.

Hope you are all well!

Thanks for stopping by!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

Please read and indicate your acceptance of our Forum Rules Guidelines and our Privacy Policy